Well, to start off what does hope mean?
To me, Hope is a belief in a positive outcome related to events and circumstances in one's life. Hope is the feeling that what is wanted can be had or that events will turn out for the best. To hope is to wish for something with the expectation of the wish being fulfilled, a key condition in unrequited love.Hopefulness is somewhat different from optimism in that hope is an emotional state, whereas optimism is a conclusion reached through a deliberate thought pattern that leads to a positive attitude. Anyway that is what i think hope is. But what do people hope for? They are unlimited.A good life,a good wife,maybe a beautiful wife or a caring one.A hope to be rich and famous or a hope to be satisfied and live a peaceful life.A hope to live a flamboyant life or a demure, muted life.A hope to be a be a successful businessman or a corporate hot shot.A hope to be a film star or a sports star.A hope to get a new girlfriend or a want ones old love back.To go steady with one girl or live like Hugh Hefner.These are unlimited...i could go on page after page but that would be pointless. Each one knows their hopes.But do the get fulfilled, the seldom do!
I, myself have soo many hopes. Some were fulfilled some probably will be fulfilled and some wont.But to hope drives me forward!I had hopes of having a caring family and i owe my parents a lot in my life for who I am.We may have some differences but I try not to let them come in my way of losing my creators!I had hopes of a loving and caring partner who i could share every little thing and who i could trust with my life.Well, that was left incomplete till recently.I had hopes of my loved one coming back to me. Luckily the almighty god made sure that hope was fulfilled and that one hope has changed my life.I had hopes of having my own vehicle, especially a bike...I got that.I had hopes of doing well in my competitive exams and getting into a good college.That too was achieved.But then again all these hopes did materialize.Not all do.I had hopes of becoming a footballer.I doubt i ever will!i had hopes of becoming school captain but obviously that never happened.I had hopes of never losing my girl friend but that never happened.
But luckily my fulfilled ones out weighed the others. All i would say to people is never loose hope for anything because you never know what might just happen!!Keep faith and flow with the river of life! The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope. Not
admire it from a distance but live right in it, under its roof.
Oh i almost forgot.Sorry i became too selfish.What about the world!Our mother earth.Dont we all hope for a peaceful coexistence.It is a distant dream nowadays.What with people living busy lives and living their own life not having a single moment to spare some thought about our fast depleting world!We need universal hope.We need an unified hope from the richest of the richest people and the poorest of beggars!We need to hope for .....for whatever is good for us and the world...Let us not try to be too greedy and self oriented all the time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hope..for a world widt hatred, war, terrorism n global warming..it's one of those emotions that unites all mankind..from the poorest to the richest..hope..for smthn better...
well dat will happen wen der is unified hope...n ppl spare sum time to think abt da place dey actually live..ppl dont or rather wont...ppl are too selfish nowdays!...der are sum exceptions!always!!....i wish...i hope....it never ends!
Post a Comment