Crawling around my flat trying to adjust my eyes with the new world I have been thrown into.Learning the wonderful feeling of walking around.Playing with my dadu's walking support.Driving my toy car like michael schumacher would manoeuvre his ferrari.Listening to bed time stories read by my ammu.Playing with g.i.joes and he-man.Wearing a red bandana and dancing to 'cheez bari hain mast, mast'.Playing with cap guns during diwali.Pandal hopping during durga pujo!Going out for tea with 'bisha-da'.My frequent visits to his freinds which i really looked forward to, because i got freebies.Playing with tatum,buiya di and gogol.Going to dadubhaiya's house at khidderpor to hav chicken curry and rumali roti.Having small birthday parties with khoi bag and typical bengali food.Goin for my mum's holiday work shop camps.Playing cricket on the terrace with baba,chiku,bhai and bisha da!Bhais random tantrums whenever he was losing a game and throwing the ball out of the terrace.Bandhs and floods.Playing on the streets and making paper boats....going to model kg and having a blast there...getting into La Martiniere...finding my first true friend in school, which I never knew would last soo long(his name is ishan chatterjee)...going to school in bus no. 206 everyday!..collecting bus tickets and playing conductor counductor...i rem ma'am basania,ma'am alhuwalia,ma'am dutta,ma'aam and roy and each one of dem...they really changed me in some way or the other and i will be indebted to them forever....playing hand cricket under the coconut trees with rushil,siddhant,manna,deepro and arav....changing friend circles quite often!.....running to the canteen early to get food...playing cricket and football for the first time for my house...that was such a wonderful feeling!Givin my first examinations.They were called grades and they were like hell.Shifting buildings from junior school to middle school.That was not all, we shifted houses for the first time!Making friends with our welcoming neighbours, the Balaji's. Playing cricket with Chida,Ditta and other drivers.Breakin many tube lights and flower pots!Giving exams for the first time(God, I remember I was so scared when I gave my first test in class 6!).Celebrating diwali and holi with the Balaji's.Meeting dadubhaiya.Shifting houses again and understanding the gravity of the financial crisis!We had to change our lifstyles but not for once did we give up hope, a hope for a better life, a more secure one!Getting into the school football and cricket team.What a joy it was to be captaining the under-16 cricket team.Making my first true set of friends which would change a bit soon but some would be there, hopefully, forever.My first ever girlfriend.My first ever crush.My first love...hopefully my only.Shifting again and this time to the most wonderful place ever.Walk to the lakes.Sneaking out to meet her.Making out.Lieing to my parents!Socials and lots of dancing(I was trying my best because I sucked bad).My first taste of alcohol just before pujas.ICSE!!!It actually went off well, much to everybody's surprise.Break up and heartache.Me changing habits.Finding two of my bestest friends - joma and kathi!Saurabh,Joma,Laebra and myself and vodka,smokes and Fifa!!Lots of crazy car rides courtesy SamirDa!Football and Cricket team - a dream fulfilled!Ccfc football and lots of night time soccer!House Captain only(:().I guess I was asking for too much!Lots of fun bunking classes and sitting with the deadly gang-Wayne,Lez,Alfred,Joma,Kirk,Kathi and myself.Drinking at Lez's place.Going drunk to socials.Intermarts and crazy,funfilled week!Phuket football trip.ISC!!I did bloody damn well and shut many mouths and I am glad for the support i got from my parents.Getting into Xaviers.Drunk parties and comin back of the group.Wild and crazy 'magic moments'!Rekindling an old flame.Getting my loved back one.More partying and cleaning puke.Hanging out with Sunsen!Our Date and lots more!Sunsen's farewell party and the best night of my life.Waving a tearful goodbye!Online chatting and college at 6!
Thats my life till now...I am still batting not out!...Will keep it updated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment