"Bhak sala, nothing's wrong with me. I am allright"....and I have a swig of beer and carry on.
But what the fuck, everything is wrong with me. Probably not everything. I am missing her a lot and there are soo many things that remind me of her.Its so hard to be away from her.But I should not be complaining because I finally got her back!YAY!i am so glad this happened, its like a new beginning for me!I love my friends and HER!But,But,But....there are quite a few things that spoil all this.My brother and his annoying mood swings at times.But he is a sweet kid and needs to mature a lot!
Oh shit, I have so much of studies to do and here I am feeling around.Somehow I try to convince that I am studying way too much than i should be but this world is ugly and mean!Nothing is ever enough.That just sucks bad.Then i have the added pressure of sitting for competitive exams.Oh god lord!How much will I have to study.Studies, the bane of our existence!I cant crib.I just have to find out ways to manage everything.Adding to all the trouble i should be started a job.Waah debu,Wah...Lagey raho!
I guess i shall manage...even though I have no clue how!!
But I miss her!!!....:(...........
Ahh...i have too many thoughts to pen down...some time later!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i miss u 2...
Post a Comment